INDUSTRIES : IT-COUD
IT, Cloud & Mobile Services
Digital business, the Internet of Things (IoT), smart machines and the onset of the Digital Industrial
Revolution along with “Always-on” consumer’s mentality bring disruptions into the markets.
Smart machines, 3D printing and digital business are just a few of the disruptions that are impacting
business and IT. With so much change, IT leaders face a new set of realities moving forward.
Mobile device management offerings are expanding from traditional configurations, policy management, IT
administration and reporting to deeper security with containerization, mobile application management and
enterprise content management. >>>
See here current projects within the IT rel. industry:
- AI4SMB, also named KI4KMU, as AI for SMBs
- eunearshoring.com – The Guarantee To Deliver in IT – is partner for #nearshoring & IT services in EU (eunearshore, #Nearshoring as a service)
- for Healthcare-IT see here.
- EVA (Enhanced Vision Affect technology) – sharping images in TV & streaming
- Help-Doctor.de – telemedicine 24h for clinics and medical offices
Further projects and references:
Partner of the mcta Mobile Communications Conference
Since 2001 the conference “Mobile Communications –
Technologies, Markets, Applications” takes place at the end of
January, originally in Augsburg, since 2011 in Berlin, nowadays
in Frankfurt. Again this year, a comprehensive conference